Final Reflection

Final Reflection

If I could travel back to the beginning of the year I would tell myself that I do not need to do homework and study all day, every day. I came into college expecting to have no time to do anything when, even though at times that can be true, that is not always the case. Once the school year started I was very stressed at times because I was not doing work. Although that sounds ridiculous, it felt like I was procrastinating on the many things I needed to do even though the things I needed to do were due in many days or weeks. Later in the year, I realized that I could sit down and relax and still not fall behind on my schoolwork. If I could go back I would tell myself to not stress out during the relaxing times in the semester and that I did not need to do work 24/7. College is the time to explore many different options and experience new things. I could not do new things if I was doing homework all the time so I would also tell myself to take the little free time I was given and try something new. I do not think that I tried enough new things this year and I think doing that will be an important thing to do for my future.