My Declaration of Independence(?)

My Declaration of Independence(?)

Over the semester, I’ve found myself becoming more and more extroverted, working out more, and my face becoming colder and colder as I head outside each week. Overall I’m most proud of myself for maintaining┬ámy fitness and also proving to myself that I am ready for the college life. In my letter I told myself that I wanted to work as hard as I can in each of my classes, which I at first faltered at doing but quickly recovered and put forth my best foot in everything I’m doing, which is another thing I’m proud of. Next semester I would like to improve my timeliness by working more ahead of the deadlines that are presented to me and keeping a more organized calendar (ironically, this post is late. Shhhhh.). Additionally, after cleaning my room today, I would like to keep my standard of cleanliness higher than it has been these past few months.

Another thing that I mentioned in my letter was joining some clubs that I found interesting, and I’m happy to say that I’ve found FIMRC, which is the foundation for international medical relief for children. Next semester I plan on being much more active than I have been, and I’m excited to see where it takes me. Additionally there is the Michigan Beats Club, where I’ve been learning more about sound production and how to take my compositional skills to the next level. Overall I’m very happy how my first semester has gone, and am excited for next semester as well.