The Half Way Point

The Half Way Point

I feel like I have changed for the better in the first semester of UC 105. one major difference that I have noticed about myself is being open to all of the different subdivisions in the health care field.  For example, I never really had thoughts of becoming a dentist but the last professional autobiography that listened to made me think differently about it. My views on what I want to become has not changed but I do like how I have learned how it takes a team of doctors to treat a patient. I learned the true definition of a team and it is really eye-opening that people automatically want to be in competition when it is not always necessary. The Bryson that I was in the beginning of the semester would ask another first-year HSSP student what type of doctor they would want to be and would not understand why they would want to be that. There are more factors that tie into play than just money or the amount of schooling it takes to start getting paid on salary. Moving forward I hope to see more changes in the way I view things because change is good. Something I want to improve for next semester is to be constant on these blog posts