End of Term Reflection

End of Term Reflection

Coming into this semester unlike many if any of my fellow HSSPers, this was my second semester at the University of Michigan. I was one of few people to be here for a summer term before I was technically a freshman in a sense. The reason for me taking this summer term was in order for it being easier for me to matriculate into the University of Michigan and was one of the reasons I was able to get in. During my summer term and starting this semester, I knew that one of my problems was how antisocial I was and I touched on that in my letter to myself. I think that I definitely made strides for improvement in my social interaction since coming here. Although I did not have a huge social change from HSSP I really grew with the joining of the rugby team. In my letter to myself I talked about using all the resources available to me in order to assure my academic success. While I did use a lot of the resources available I think that I can still do better and my grade will benefit from this. Although this isnt connected with HSSP the thing I am most proud of this year is being able to join our rugby team and be one of the 3 out of 40 freshman to start at the division 1 level.