End of Semester Reflection

End of Semester Reflection

Personally, I have changed drastically this semester. In my letter to myself, I stated how introverted I was, and how I was scared that I wasn’t going to make friends. By the end of this semester, my personality has totally flipped. I am one of the most extroverted people I know now. I have made tons of friends and now have support that I didn’t have in high school. Professionally, I have also changed a lot. When coming into college, I didn’t know what pre-health track I wanted to take. I was conflicted between obstetrics and gynecology, pharmacy, and dentistry After the observation at the OBGYN and the dental school, I solidified my decision to go into dentistry. I am most proud of my perseverance through a rough patch in my life that happened while in my first semester here at U of M. I stayed motivated and didn’t let the challenge in my life slow me down. I want to improve my time management. I became stressed at the end of the semester because I procrastinated and left everything to the end. Other than that, I am very happy with how this semester has turned out.