End of Semester Reflection

End of Semester Reflection

I grew so much as an individual since the beginning of the semester. Personally, I feel more confident and motivated to continue to pursue the pre-dental track that I am on. I am most proud about the dental observation that I attended. The observation was in a dental lab course and speaking to the dental students I learned a lot about what the field is like. I also grew more interested in becoming a dentist after noticing how much hands-on skills are required. Furthermore, listening to many professional speakers during UC lectures and attending professional autobiographies has taught me a lot about what it means to be a professional. In my “Letter to Yourself”, I wrote a lot of motivational phrases to myself. I told myself to “do you” and to not be afraid to try new things. Reflecting on the semester I feel like I have tried many new things and I got myself involved in multiple organizations. Next semester, I hope to work more on finding time for myself to go to the CCRB or relax instead of always studying.