End of Semester Reflection

End of Semester Reflection

A ton has changed for me over the course of this semester. I feel as though I have matured and grown immensely since the first day of moving in. I have faced my share of struggles this semester, but in the end I am thankful for every single experience I have had. I am proud of myself for adjusting to living on my own and venturing outside my comfort bubble this semester. I am also proud of how well I did in the majority of my classes thus far. As I wished for myself in my letter from the beginning of the year I stayed up to date on my assignments for the most part and kept my schoolwork organized. What I want to work on is taking care of myself. I severely lacked in taking care of my physical, emotional, and mental well being. I did not keep up on workouts or eat the best this semester. My goal is to overcome this problem and to learn better healthy behaviors. As far as my emotional health goes I need to overcome my timidness and socialize more. Most of my problem with socializing comes from my poor mental state. I was not caring for my anxiety and I put myself in unnecessarily stressful situations. College is tough, but facing adversity this first semester has shown me how I need to change my lifestyle. I feel better prepared to balance every aspect of my life and I am ready to tackle the second semester head on.