End of Term Reflection

End of Term Reflection

Overall, I am extremely proud of myself. I have gone through some struggles that I didn’t know I would encounter and I have grown successfully from them. My first semester was a little bit of a culture shock. I had to learn to do what was best for me and I made some mistakes but I also jumped out of my comfort zone and did a wide variety of thing. This first semester may not have went exactly the way I wanted, but it was exactly what I needed to be prepared for the rest of my semesters at the University of Michigan. This first semester taught me how study and what situations to go forward with and what situations are not the best option for me and I am proud that I am so close to completing it and I would not have asked for a different first semester.Next semester, I would like to work on my study habits. I like how I have done this year, but I can definitely do better. I also want to take advantage of more opportunities on campus. For example, I can go see more activities that are offered on campus like musicals and plays. I still want to continue and explore different occupations in the medical field to determine what I would like to do in the future. I want to take advantage of more shadowing opportunitiesĀ at Motts Hospital. My UROP mentor is a doctor there and is really excited about exposing me to different occupations so I want to take advantage of that. So next semester, I cannot wait to take advantage of all the things provided to me and learn for the different things I will face.